Moses went to the mountaintop to hear God. Jesus fled to the desert. For many Christians, their only time of prayer is in the pews on Sunday. Work, children, chores, and other duties make stopping for prayer seem like a luxury. Souls, like vines, tend to grow wild and weak when untended. Prayer is the gasoline that fuels Christians, and we want to teach you how to make it a priority.
Jesus provided comfort, regularly. It is our calling to do the same. We have a team of trained members who visit those in need, whether in the hospital, at home, or in a nursing home.
- Various times throughout the year we offer classes to guide you in discovering the power of prayer.
- Every Sunday morning at 10:10am in the choir loft, we pray for the worship leaders and those in worship, and those not able to attend.
- We will pray for you, your family and your friends. We have an active prayer chain praying for you.
- Call or email the office and our team will visit you to provide comfort and prayer.
- There are times when circumstances are more than we are able to handle. Our Pastors are available to guide you through your situation.
- Our Prayer Team meets weekly to review all prayer needs.
- We have a group to support you through the pregnancy process and bring a dinner when mom and baby return home.
- Covenant Groups are available for you. These groups provide support and fellowship on a weekly basis.